1. The APPLICANT acknowledges that by submitting the Registration Data, the APPLICANT is giving its data to the PROVIDER for its review and PROVIDER may use and share such Registration Data for validating credential of the APPLICANT.
2. The APPLICANT also acknowledge that PROVIDER may contact the APPLICANT for providing further information relating to the ETS and products and service offered;
3. The PROVIDER does not assure that the APPLICANT will be granted registration and membership for the ETS. The PROVIDER may in its sole discretion approve or reject the APPLICANT’s application for membership of ETS and will convey the same to the APPLICANT by an email sent to the email address provided with Registration Data.
4. The PROVIDER may in its sole discretion, may request to the APPLICANT to provide more Registration Data about its business and other related information.
5. After evaluating the Registration Data, if the PROIVDER is not satisfied about the credential of the APPLICANT or otherwise, the PROVIDER in its sole discretion may decide to reject the request of the APPLICANT, and convey the same by an email sent to given email address in the Request Data, and the License under this Agreement will not be granted to such APPLICANT.
6. If the PROVIDER is satisfied with the credential of the APPLICANT and in its sole discretion decide to approve the APPLICANT’s membership request, then the PROVIDER will send an email to APPLICANT on the given email address to provide details of documents requirement and other procedure for becoming the registered member of the ETS;